A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Schwartz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Schwartz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke's Hospital
- Shields Health Care MRI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric David Schwartz MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Eric D. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Eric Schwartz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Schwartz practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brockton, MA and North Dartmouth, MA.
See Worcester Internists and Worcester Gastroenterologists.