A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Schwartz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Schwartz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke's Hospital
- Shields Health Care MRI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric David Schwartz MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Eric D. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Eric Schwartz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Schwartz practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brockton, MA and North Dartmouth, MA.
See Worcester Internists and Worcester Gastroenterologists.