Dr. Eric Solomon DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 3rd, 2016
Great pain doc
Dr. Solomon is very thorough and helpful. I have had many injections and his is the ONLY one that helped my back pain. The only reason I am switching is because they do not take my insurance. He will work with your meds to make sure that they are controlling your pain and is willing to do any procedure that may help

January 17th, 2016
Sorry excuse of a doctor
This guy is a complete fruad and should have his license removed. He was at a totally different location when I visited with him. I will keep that location to myself because he obviously doesnt work there anymore and I dont want to give that bisness a bad name when come to find out he was what was bad about it. After reading these reviews and seeing how many people supposedly "failed drug tests" . Those people arent lieing like some people are accuseing them of. I was charged 350 b4 i had seen him and he was wanting to prescripe me heavy pain pills. I had urinated in a cup for my drug test prior 2 speaking with him. His nurse walked in while we were discussing pain relif options. She told him that they were out of the test strips for the drug test and he responded by telling her to go next door and get some more strips. At this location the only thing next door was a lawyers office. So I found that strange but went on with the conversation with him. I asked about any other treatment options besides heavy opiates because I run heavy equipment and cant be on something that strong and do my job. He was very stand offish and seamed agitated bout me not wanting his opiates. He left room for a second and returned with a piece of paper (not the drug test strip) and acussed me of being on a list of drugs from methadone to amphetamines and all kinds of stuff. He said he wasnt going to write me preacription for anything and that I need help with my drug problem. This guy is basically a legal drug pusher. Patients who dont want his synthetic heroin will be taken for there 350$. If he pulled that scam to 3 people a day 5days a week 12 months a year he would make 266400 tax free and untraceable because he only accepts cash. If u look up his pain pill prescription records he is in the top 10 of whole state of georgia of prescribeing opiate based pills. What he pulled with me happened a while back and he disappeared and is stil pulling same scam. Thats alright cause people know were hes at now so they are goin 2 make sure that he regrets ever stealing peoples money and trying to get the rest strung out on very addictive substance without the fear of being locked up because he has a little medical degree and is useing that loop hole 2 become super rich. Hope he saved plenty of the money because hes going to need millions to get out of what he got himself into now that hes been located. The price of doing business just went up. I have family that works for a 3 letter federal agency and the other half works for the 5 families of NYC. That combination is unstoppable and can reach out to any state or country. Cant wait to pass the good news. They will look forward to being able to resolve these issues. What goes around comes around. Great thing about money is it can get you out of alot of bad situations if given to the right people.

September 2nd, 2015
From good to bad to worse
Known and seen this practitioner for many years. I don't know what has happened to him and his practice. He has moved to 3 different facilities in the course of one year. He has gone from a good pain group where he was an exceptional doctor to absolutely not caring.

August 26th, 2015
awful experience
I went to see Dr. Solomon for severe neck pain I have been having. He has zero bedside manner, but that wouldn't bother me if he was a good physician. All he wanted to do was write me pain meds. I told him specifically I did not want them. So, he gave me very expensive injections in my neck which helped for literally one day. I went back 2x and realized he wasn't going to help, so I paid my bill and started seeing a chiropractor who has helped immensely. A year and a half later, I get a bill for $538 for a urinalysis. I guess he wanted to make sure I wasn't on drugs before prescribing, even though I specifically told him I did not want prescription drugs. I was never told that insurance would not cover. I have Cigna, which most people take, except the lab he uses. Trying to get him was crazy as apparently he switches offices every few months. I finally caught up to him in Marietta, and he was gone for the day at 3:00. I told them to please leave him a message that I was expecting a call back, but I am not holding my breath.

July 22nd, 2014
DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME
The doctor was ok, said that he needed urine screens before writing opiates. Ok, NO PROBLEM. Two weeks later I am out of meds, sick and I cnat get in touch with a human at that office. They don't answer my messages. No explination. My cat's veternarian is more on top of things than this money making operation.

August 18th, 2011
Best pain specialist
I have been sick half of my life, so I've been through my fair share of pain specialists. I would be completely lost without Ms Joanne.. She's saved my butt I don't know how many times with billing, and appointments. Dr.Solomon isn't the most animated doctor, but he's very kind and very attentive. The person complaining about him was probably angry they didn't get the meds they wanted or something.. I've not once had a problem with them at all.. Minus one of the office staff continuously writing the wrong time and date on my card. They fixed that, so I couldn't be happier.. They have a TON of offices too. One in Dunwoody, Johns Creek, Snellville, even Villa Rica! If you ne a GOOD pain specialist, not one of those jokes getting cracked down on by the DEA, this is the place to go for REAL doctors, and REAL pain relief.

August 10th, 2011
Buyer Beware!
If there were a rating fewer than one star, I would give it for this doctor. He is entirely lacking in compassion or an appropriate bedside manner. Several people have suggested that he is under investigation by the DEA for over-prescribing narcotic medications. This is just my opinion, but I wouldn't wish him on my worst enemy.

July 27th, 2011
Meeting dr solomon
I met Dr Solomon on the day of my procedure. I have a injury induced Cyiatica. Even if I can't spell it I can feel it. I had back surgery about 7 yrs ago. I know the people that have it know what I'm talking about. It hurts like helland prevents you from being able to concentrate on anything but the pain. Back to Dr Solomom. He spent time with me and was very attentive and understanding. I have been to severalpain mgt. clinics. This is by far the best I have been to. I am 10 days post procedure and it is working wonderfully.Dr Solomon is a great Doctor his staff is very helpful and friendly. I'm looking forward to my follow up visit tomorrow. I know some of you are like mewith lots of metal in your back. Dr Solomon has plenty of experience with it. I have rods clips and screws from L1-T7 and he welcomed what I consideredto be a scary and painful procedure. That's why I had given up on the shots. Dr Solomon has convinced me that they do help tremendously. Thank you Dr Solomon for giving me my freedom back

March 17th, 2011
Wonderful doctor.

May 8th, 2009
GREAT DOCTOR.....OFFICE STAFF REALLY IFFY
Dr. Solomon is a great doctor, who I think can help me immensely. Getting to him is quite difficult. His behind the scene office staff is left to be desired.