A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Spitzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Spitzer, MD, PHD is board certified in Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Spitzer graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Spitzer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric David Spitzer MD and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Eric D. Spitzer practice?
- Dr. Eric Spitzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Spitzer practices Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, and Clinical Pathology near Stony Brook, NY.
See Stony Brook Pathologists.