A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Thompson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Thompson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Douglas Thompson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Eric D. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Eric Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Thompson practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.