A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Weber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weber
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Weber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Weber, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Weber graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Weber has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric D Weber MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eric D. Weber practice?
- Dr. Eric Weber has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Weber practices Ophthalmology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Ophthalmologists.