A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Weber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weber
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Weber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Weber, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Weber graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Weber has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric D Weber MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eric D. Weber practice?
- Dr. Eric Weber has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Weber practices Ophthalmology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Ophthalmologists.