A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Daiter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Daiter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Daiter, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Daiter graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Daiter has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Daiter MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Eric Daiter practice?
- Dr. Eric Daiter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Daiter practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somerset, NJ and Ocean, NJ.
See Edison Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Edison Endocrinologists.