Dr. Eric Daiter MD Patient Reviews

4.8
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

May 20th, 2014
Competent and compassionate care in joy and crisis
Dr Daiter is a competent and compassionate man. I had a history of repeated miscarriages as a woman over 40 and he helped me deliver a heAlthy baby girl when previous doctors had failed. He zeroed in on my problem and I was blessed with a second child. He had the patience to give me his cell phone number and walk me through the first trimester. Every time the baby looked better and better on the ultrasound, he rejoiced with us! I was 43. If you are a woman with a history of repeated losses i strongly advise you to seek the help of this doctor. You are not one of the herd lol of women in a waiting room. You are treated on a very personal level and it is that experience which makes you BELIEVE. You need to believe you have a chance to conceive a healthy baby. Sometimes things dont go as planned with any pregancy...As a woman now of 45 going on 46 he helped me though a dnc and laporoscopy with great care and concern. I have two healthy children now a six year old and.my two year old who was a blessing from the repeated loss care of dr daiter. My family and I will never forget him for. Bringing us our dear two year old baby. London victoria who models in nyc. Im grateful that he got me through this recent ectopic threat and am ready to say my family is complete. When you are doc. Shopping think of who willgive you their cell number ...your dreams of a baby may be only a call away.