A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Davis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Davis, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Surgical Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Louisville . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Davis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric G Davis MD is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric G. Davis practice?
- Dr. Eric Davis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Davis practices Surgery near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Surgeons.