A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Davis, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Davis has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Davis MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric Davis practice?
- Dr. Eric Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Davis practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Radiologists.