Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric Dean
Dr. Eric Dean, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greensboro, NC, with another office in Greensboro, NC. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Dean is affiliated with Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital, Moses Cone Health System and Wesley Long Community Hospital. Dr. Dean has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Eric Dean has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Eric Dean is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greensboro, NC.
Dr. Michael Cooper
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Greensboro, NC 0.11 mi16
Dr. Mark Skains
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Greensboro, NC 0.11 mi14
Dr. Stanley Tennant
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Greensboro, NC 0.11 mi39