A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Delay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Delay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Delay, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Delay graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Delay has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeway Regional Hospital
- Morristown Hamblen Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Gardner Delay MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Eric G. Delay practice?
- Dr. Eric Delay has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Delay practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Morristown, TN.
See Morristown Internists and Morristown Pediatricians.