Dr. Eric Dellinger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Dellinger?

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Eric Dellinger?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

August 10th, 2010

I was pregnant with identical twins and considered "high risk" because I am diabetic. I had to get an ultrasound twice a month. There are several doctors in the office he works for and I managed to see Dr. Dellinger more than any other doctors there. I would specifically ask for any doctor other than Dr. Dellinger but always ended getting him after my ultrasounds. Dr. Dellinger never took the time to look at my file/chart before coming to see me and would often state things about me that were not accurate. He would tell me that I was having faternal twins, in my case I was having identical twins. I hadn't gained that much weight so he told me to eat a lot and eat whatever I wanted to gain weight, in my case I was diabetic so I can't eat whatever I wanted. He one time told me that he wasn't aware that I was diabetic even though the previous time I saw him before, he had to write me a prescription to refill my Glyubride. Reviewing a patients file/chart is very important!

July 16th, 2014