A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Deppert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Deppert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Deppert, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Deppert graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Deppert has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Deppert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Deppert practice?
Dr. Eric Deppert practices Internal Medicine near Darby, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Darby Internists.