A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Deussing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Deussing graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Deussing has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Naval Medical Center - Portsmouth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Christopher Deussing MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Eric C. Deussing practice?
- Dr. Eric Deussing has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Deussing practices Public Health near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Preventive Medicine Specialists.