A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Devaney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Devaney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Devaney, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery) and Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Right Ventricular Dysfunction
- Transposition of Great Vessels
- Tricuspid Valve Insufficiency
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Devaney graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Devaney has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- UC San Diego Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Devaney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 7 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Devaney practice?
Dr. Eric Devaney practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Congenital Cardiac Surgery near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See San Diego Surgeons and San Diego Cardiothoracic Surgeons.