A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Devaney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Devaney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Devaney
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Devaney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Devaney, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery) and Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Right Ventricular Dysfunction
- Transposition of Great Vessels
- Tricuspid Valve Insufficiency
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Devaney graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Devaney has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Children's Hospital - San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric J Devaney MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Devaney practice?
- Dr. Eric Devaney has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Devaney practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Congenital Cardiac Surgery near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.