A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Dierks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Dierks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dierks
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Dierks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Dierks, DMD, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Face and jaw injuries (Maxillofacial injuries)
- Facial Injuries
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lower Jaw Bone Cancer (Mandibular Neoplasm)
- Mandibular Fractures
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Mouth Cancer
- Skull Fractures
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Dierks graduated from University of Louisville . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Dierks has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric J Dierks DMD, FACS, and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Dierks practice?
- Dr. Eric Dierks has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Dierks practices Otolaryngology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Otolaryngologists.