A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Dierks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Dierks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Dierks, DMD, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Face and jaw injuries (Maxillofacial injuries)
- Facial Injuries
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lower Jaw Bone Cancer (Mandibular Neoplasm)
- Mandibular Fractures
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Mouth Cancer
- Skull Fractures
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Dierks graduated from University of Louisville . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Dierks has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric J Dierks DMD, FACS, and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Dierks practice?
- Dr. Eric Dierks has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Dierks practices Otolaryngology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Otolaryngologists.