Learn more about Dr. Eric Dierks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Dierks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dierks
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dierks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Dierks, DMD, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Face and jaw injuries (Maxillofacial injuries)
- Facial Injuries
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lower Jaw Bone Cancer (Mandibular Neoplasm)
- Mandibular Fractures
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Mouth Cancer
- Skull Fractures
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Dierks graduated from University of Louisville . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Dierks has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric J Dierks DMD, FACS, and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Dierks practice?
- Dr. Eric Dierks has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Dierks practices Otolaryngology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Otolaryngologists.