Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)

Compassionate and Skilled Surgeon show details Compassionate and Skilled Surgeon
Dec 7th, 2014

Going through a traumatic surgery, Dr. Dierks is the doctor. He was extremely compassionate and spent considerable time going over the surgery with me. He was very caring and still is as I go for follow up visits. I would highly recommend him. Amazing surgeon!

Waited an hour, then left show details Waited an hour, then left
Mar 19th, 2014

It took a long time to get an appointment. They kept me waiting. When 1/2 hour after my appointment time, I was getting ready to leave. Then they brought me to an examination room where I could hear a small office party going on while I waited another 1/2 hour. When I got up to leave, *then* they explained that the doctor was running late. I'd had enough between the unexplained wait and the rudeness of putting me within earshot of a party. I never saw Dr. Dierks, but have given his bedside manner and time spent one star.

Outstanding show details Outstanding
Apr 25th, 2011

Great service and an outstanding surgeon. Very personable and skilled. My surgery went even better than I expected. I highly recommend Dr. Dierks.