A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Dinnerstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Dinnerstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Dinnerstein, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dinnerstein graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem.
Dr. Dinnerstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Dinnerstein MD is a male Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Eric Dinnerstein practice?
- Dr. Eric Dinnerstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Dinnerstein practices Neurology near Scarborough, ME.
See Scarborough Neurologists.