A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Disbrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Disbrow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Disbrow
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Disbrow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Disbrow, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Disbrow graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Disbrow has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Colburn Disbrow MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric C. Disbrow practice?
- Dr. Eric Disbrow has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Disbrow practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Atwater, CA.
See Atwater Family Physicians and Atwater Geriatric Doctors.