A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Disbrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Disbrow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Disbrow, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Disbrow graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Disbrow has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Disbrow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Central California Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans