Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care)

by Cyndi Thompson on Nov 6th, 2015

Dr. Disbrow was my physician for about 15 years. He always took the time to listen to my concerns (including my family). When he felt my needs were better provided by a specialist, he did not hesitate sending me to another office. I was very disturbed the first of the year when my health insurance dropped Atwater Medical Group. It has been a great inconvenience attempting to find another doctor that comes close to Dr. D.

Oct 5th, 2015

The best ever in all categories 😀

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Luna on May 2nd, 2014

I first saw Dr. Disbrow in an urgent care situation last June. He was very kind and caring and took the time to talk to me and explain my options. I have been going to him ever since and he is always very nice and patient. When I chose my new insurance plan, I made sure Dr. Disbrow was on the list of providers. He always gives me a hug when I leave.

find another Dr show details find another Dr
by Patient on Mar 30th, 2014

Dr Disbrow., In my experience does not really listen,, he will attempt to answer your question or concerns with out allowing you to finish your sentence. His bedside manner was bad, he gets angry if questioned. If you are the type of patient that wants to take part in your own care, then he is not the doctor you want to see.