Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist

Saint Anne's Hospital Pain Management Center
900 Warren Ave
East Providence, RI 02914
888-675-7246
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

|  Scumbag  |  show details
by Ryan on Nov 1st, 2013

hes the most ignorant prejudice peice of dirt doctor ive ever met, just stay away ....... ive been terminally ill for 33 years and went there for help getting off the pain meds that dont work anymore, and he just treated me like a junky and refused to treat me, just the biggest d1ckhead doctor ever.

|  Avoid this "MD"  |  show details
by Seasoned nurse on Aug 30th, 2012

I waited a month for my appointment and an additional a 45 minutes in the waiting room. Rather to be expected in seeing a specialist. I was interviewed by caring and compassionate healthcare workers prior to meeting with the physician. Upon entry to the exam room, the experience took on a completely different feel. Dr. Dominguez was accusatory, why was I not addressing my pain needs through my PCP and physician who provided me with epidural steroid injections? I explained that neither managed pain as a multidisciplinary approach as St. Anne's. Dr. Domiguez made inappropriate remarks regarding my trusted physicians. I would be REQUIRED to AGREE that Dr. Domiguez provide any future injections going forward if I wished to be treated by him. When I explained I had three unsuccessful injections and required a different modality now and queried him re: a plan of care, he was evasive and vague, stating a long acting opiate would likely be ordered. When I stated I wanted to explore other modalities versus the slippery slope of addictive medications, he remarked that was all that was left for me. Being a seasoned RN, I knew this to be untrue, I politely listened. He demanded a commitment from me, rather than my mulling over what he had just landed in my lap. He stated I would need to return in one week and would not start any treatments until then. When I asked for the rationale, he concluded my visit with he needed to test my urine to check me for drug use. Ill mannered, judgmental and unprofessional would be my summation of this arrogant, likely incompetent jack---! The very next day, I went to my PCP who started me on a non narcotic med, Topamax, after I requested it. I fully plan to see Dr. Chopra, who incidentally has rave patient reviews. Not to be taken lightly, this is my first EVER online review of any MD. Beware, and try to avoid this money grubbing jerk. Go see Dr. Chopra in nearby Rhode Island! Steward Healthcare made a big error placing Dominguez as the med director of an otherwise pleasant pain clinic.

|  the best dr in my opinion for pain in fall river!!!  |  show details
Jul 2nd, 2011

dr, dominguez has been my dr. now for close to 3 years and i recomended him highly,he's sweet ,courtious,well mannered.he exlpains everything so you can understand it. he doesn't make you feel rushed, he always has me looking forward to my next appointment he and his staff are so sweet and caring ,i feel as if they are extened family of mine!

|  Extremely arrogant, short-tempered, condescending  |  show details
Mar 9th, 2011

Hands-down the worst doctor I've ever had. He's arrogant, short-tempered, condescending, and very unprofessional. Don't bother to ask questions. Avoid this doctor like the plague. (St. Anne's has a stuffy Catholic feel to it anyway, and this doc makes the experience all the worse.)

|  show details
Sep 16th, 2010

Dr Dominguez is patient and caring and very sincere. I had seen many doctors for my issue but he made me believe that I had finally come to a Doctor that was going to help me. And he has!!

|  Dr. Dominguez, has helped me in so many ways with my pain, But most of all he shows CONCERN!  |  show details
by Carol Christensen on May 25th, 2009

Dr. Dominquez, has shown me concern, explains to me what he is going to do, to ease my pain and discomfort. Explains in laymans terms so I will understand my conditions. Dr. Dominguez is an asset to St. Anne's Hospital.