Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist

Scumbag show details Scumbag
by Ryan on Nov 1st, 2013

hes the most ignorant prejudice peice of dirt doctor ive ever met, just stay away ....... ive been terminally ill for 33 years and went there for help getting off the pain meds that dont work anymore, and he just treated me like a junky and refused to treat me, just the biggest d1ckhead doctor ever.

the best dr in my opinion for pain in fall river!!! show details the best dr in my opinion for pain in fall river!!!
Jul 2nd, 2011

dr, dominguez has been my dr. now for close to 3 years and i recomended him highly,he's sweet ,courtious,well mannered.he exlpains everything so you can understand it. he doesn't make you feel rushed, he always has me looking forward to my next appointment he and his staff are so sweet and caring ,i feel as if they are extened family of mine!

Extremely arrogant, short-tempered, condescending show details Extremely arrogant, short-tempered, condescending
Mar 9th, 2011

Hands-down the worst doctor I've ever had. He's arrogant, short-tempered, condescending, and very unprofessional. Don't bother to ask questions. Avoid this doctor like the plague. (St. Anne's has a stuffy Catholic feel to it anyway, and this doc makes the experience all the worse.)

Sep 16th, 2010

Dr Dominguez is patient and caring and very sincere. I had seen many doctors for my issue but he made me believe that I had finally come to a Doctor that was going to help me. And he has!!

Dr. Dominguez, has helped me in so many ways with my pain, But most of all he shows CONCERN! show details Dr. Dominguez, has helped me in so many ways with my pain, But most of all he shows CONCERN!
by Carol Christensen on May 25th, 2009

Dr. Dominquez, has shown me concern, explains to me what he is going to do, to ease my pain and discomfort. Explains in laymans terms so I will understand my conditions. Dr. Dominguez is an asset to St. Anne's Hospital.