A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Donnelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Donnelly is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Donnelly graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Donnelly has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Donald Donnelly MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Eric D. Donnelly practice?
- Dr. Eric Donnelly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Donnelly practices Radiation Oncology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Radiologists.