A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Donnenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Donnenfeld is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Donnenfeld
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Donnenfeld Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Donnenfeld, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Cataract Surgery
- Conjunctival Diseases
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Opacity
- Corneal Transplantation
- Corneal Ulcer
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Eye Injuries
- Eyelid Diseases
- Fungal eye infections
- Hereditary Corneal Dystrophies
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Donnenfeld graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Donnenfeld has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric DR Donnenfeld MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eric D. Donnenfeld practice?
- Dr. Eric Donnenfeld has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eric Donnenfeld practices Ophthalmology near Fairfield, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Lynbrook, NY and Garden City, NY.
See Fairfield Ophthalmologists.