A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Dornblaser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Dornblaser, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dornblaser graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Dornblaser has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric R Dornblaser DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric R. Dornblaser practice?
- Dr. Eric Dornblaser has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Dornblaser practices Emergency Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Bethlehem Emergency Physicians.