Dr. Eric Drew MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.4

September 1st, 2016
Mr
Does not beat around the bush. Gets to the point and does not waste your time.

June 6th, 2016
After two appointments with Dr. Drew I am very impressed with his care for his patients, his explanation of my condition, his thoroughness in the tests he orders and how he works toward his determination of what my problem is. He is very easy to speak to. I am very satisfied with his care.

May 26th, 2016
Lost two months of my life - wasted my copay
Referred by my GP to this Dr (was scared about the negative reviews but decided to roll the dice anyways) - took 2 months to even get an appointment. Upon arrival the location was easy enough to find and the staff was very friendly. Spent about 4 minutes listening to him tell me what he thinks is causing my headaches before he even really asked me anything. Then prescribed me a medicine that I had taken in the past with no benefits and negative side effects??? The worst part about all of this is in that two months I could have probably seen 5 other doctors that would actually try to help me and listen to what I have to say. Do yourself a favor and listen to the reviews, I found it the hard way.

May 14th, 2016
Cruel
After 6 years he pushed me out of his office because he didn't have an explanation for what's happening. So instead of listening he just kept trying to give me anxiety pill. If you have a symptom that's strange or doesn't show up on a test don't expect any help. Which FYI that's pretty common with neurological illnesses.

May 11th, 2016
Great Neurologist
Dr. Drew may be younger than most of my doctors, but he and his staff are super efficient. He explains options and any medications thoroughly. My primary doctor did the right thing to refer me to Dr. Drew.

May 1st, 2016
Does not listen to his patients , and will end up telling you how your headaches feel instead of asking you. I do recommend seeing him if you want to pay your copay in exchange for him printing out a Wikipedia article about headaches and sending you on your way.

February 18th, 2016
Fantastic Doctor
I don't understand why the negative reviews. Dr.Drew is amazing. He spent plenty of time with me each visit. He listened to all my concerns and explained everything in language I understood. He was incredibly polite and I never felt rushed or dismissed. He is very thorough and his office staff is extremely courteous and capable. I highly recommend Dr.Drew.

September 11th, 2015
Excellent experience. He listened and answered the questions , explained carefully, re-explained and demonstrated with models.

February 2nd, 2014
Horrible & Worst Neuro Experience
This guy is very rude and unprofessional. He is also condencent with absolutely terrible bedside manners. I wish I never made an appt at this guy's office. I too read the reviews from previous patients and thought maybe they're just having a bad day, but my thinking was wrong. They are correct. How did he become a doctor? I can't believe he is one. He refused to help me. I suffer with severe migraines that are very disabling. This jerk didn't take my condition serious at all. The visit only lasted about 10 minutes because I realized he wasn't going to/refused to help me. By the way, this was my initial office visit with him-wow horrible first impression. Never recommend him to anyone!

August 23rd, 2012
The worst possible overall experience ever. Was seen for a possible MS diagnosis, and left feeling like I had wasted his time. Actually, he wasted mine. Would NEVER use him again. Be careful, VERY careful using him.

June 7th, 2012
Over 2 years ago, I was referred to Dr. Drew due to a hand tremor. He diagnosed Parkinson's Disease and prescribe different medications which did not help the tremor. He sort of brushed me off and I felt as if he did not think having Parkinson's disease was a big deal, but it is to me as I was only 56 years old. I have seen the progression of this disease and it is not good. He left and was replaced by another neurologist, Dr. Rickey Reynolds, who then told me I don't have Parkinson's! He also told me I need to see a psychiatrist (which I didn't), said I was overmedicated and then prescribed a 3rd medication. I am in the process of getting a 3rd opinion from a 3rd neurologist. Don't go to the neurologists at Trinity Clinic----they don't seem to know anything and they treat patients like idiots.

May 31st, 2012
Totally unprofessional! I heard him laughing with nurses about patients outside their hospital room.