A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Dreyfuss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Dreyfuss, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dreyfuss graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Dreyfuss has 4 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Highland Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dreyfuss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 29 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 33 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan