A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Dreyfuss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Dreyfuss, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dreyfuss graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Dreyfuss has 4 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Highland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Martin Dreyfuss MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Eric M. Dreyfuss practice?
- Dr. Eric Dreyfuss has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eric Dreyfuss practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Allergists, Rochester Pediatricians, and Rochester Pediatric Specialists.