A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Dreyfuss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Dreyfuss is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dreyfuss
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dreyfuss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Dreyfuss, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dreyfuss graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Dreyfuss has 4 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Highland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Martin Dreyfuss MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Eric M. Dreyfuss practice?
- Dr. Eric Dreyfuss has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Dreyfuss practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Allergists and Rochester Pediatricians.