A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Dritsas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Dritsas, General Surgery is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dritsas
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dritsas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Dritsas, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Splenectomy)
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Dritsas graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dritsas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center - West Park Campus
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Russel Dritsas MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric R. Dritsas practice?
- Dr. Eric Dritsas has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Dritsas practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.