Dr. Eric Anderson MD, FAAP Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 7th, 2017
AWESOME DOCTOR
Are you looking for an amazing pediatrician? Dr. Anderson is the one to go to. I live about an hour & a half away from Pasadena, but still make the drive to see Dr. Anderson. We have tried other doctors closer in our area & would stay sick. Dr. Anderson is profession, caring & overall an awesome doctor. The staff is also very courteous and very respectful which is always a plus!

September 26th, 2016
Terminated care for my 5 children via a letter
I was sent a letter from Dr Anderson stating he will no longer care for my children due to 16 missed appointments since 2002. That's 1.14 per year with 5 children. No even a hey is everything ok? Due too recent vision difficulties caused by tumors behind my eyes there were days I could not drive but that doesn't even matter. My kids all 5 of them have been going to him since birth. It's very disheartening to to receive a letter terminating care from a physician that my family trusted with their health.

July 28th, 2014
Too long of a wait
Each time we come here to TCH- it's over an hour wait to see Dr. Anderson. He comes in for five mins and is ready to leave. Organization could use better time management and not have patients wait for more than an hour; in addition, he could work on his bedside courtesy if we have to wait over an hour.

February 6th, 2012
Excellent
Dr. Anderson has been my childrens' pediatrician since they were born. They are now 7 and 9 years old. My daughter was very premature and he was very knowledgable and took the extra time that was needed to keep her health and growth on track. I recommend him to people all the time!

August 9th, 2010
B. Ament
Great doctor.Very up to date on latest medicine.A doctor the truely cares about his patients.

August 14th, 2009
We love Dr. Anderson
We've been seeing Dr. Anderson since my daughter (now 9yo) was 6 weeks old. My 3yo son also goes to see him. He really cares about his patients and the staff is great as well.

August 11th, 2009
I have two boys, ages 8 and 4, Dr. Anderson has been my pediatrician of choice since my oldest son was only months old. I cannot say enough about how satisfied I am with the care they receive from Dr. Anderson; he is professional, courteous, excellent with kids but overall (and of the greatest importance) VERY knowledgeable about pediatrics. There has never been a time when I have taken my children to him and had to bring them back because they were not diagnosed correctly; Dr. Anderson has always taken care of them the first time around! My children do not mind trips to Dr. Anderson at all!! The staff is always courteous and very helpful. I have recommended Dr. Anderson to everyone I know who has children and there are family members who have chosen him as well and are completely satisfied with his services....thank you for your excellent work Dr. Anderson!!!!

March 23rd, 2009
My son is 10 years old and we live about 40 minutes away I have tried to switch but son won't hear of it. Dr. Anderson has been his doctor for most of his life son he trust him and wouldn't thing of switching.

October 30th, 2008
Dr. Anderson
We are always pleased with our vistis at Dr. Anderson's office. His office personnel is always willing to help. Thanks!!

February 6th, 2017