A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Bosworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Bosworth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bosworth
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Bosworth, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bosworth graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bosworth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Interstate Med Office South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Earl Bosworth MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric E. Bosworth practice?
- Dr. Eric Bosworth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Bosworth practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hillsboro, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Clackamas, OR.
See Hillsboro Surgeons.