A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Bosworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Bosworth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bosworth
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bosworth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Bosworth, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bosworth graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bosworth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Interstate Med Office South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Earl Bosworth MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric E. Bosworth practice?
- Dr. Eric Bosworth has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Bosworth practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hillsboro, OR.
See Hillsboro Surgeons.