A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Erickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Erickson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Erickson, DO, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Erickson graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Erickson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Michael Reese Hospital And Medical Center
- Lincoln Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Edward Erickson DO and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eric E. Erickson practice?
- Dr. Eric Erickson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Erickson practices Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Psychiatrists.