A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Erickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Erickson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Erickson
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Erickson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Erickson, DO, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Erickson graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Erickson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Michael Reese Hospital And Medical Center
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Edward Erickson DO and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eric E. Erickson practice?
- Dr. Eric Erickson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Erickson practices Psychiatry near Spring Lake, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Muskegon, MI.
See Spring Lake Psychiatrists.