A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Erickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Erickson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Erickson
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Erickson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Erickson, DO, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Erickson graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Erickson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Michael Reese Hospital And Medical Center
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Edward Erickson DO and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eric E. Erickson practice?
- Dr. Eric Erickson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Erickson practices Psychiatry near Spring Lake, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Muskegon, MI.
See Spring Lake Psychiatrists.