A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Goldberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Goldberg, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goldberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Florida Hospital
- Yavapai Reg Med Ctr, Prescott, Az
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Edward Goldberg DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eric E. Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Eric Goldberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Goldberg practices Psychiatry near Mary Esther, FL.
See Mary Esther Psychiatrists.