A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Hansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hansen
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hansen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansen graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico.
Dr. Hansen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Freeman Health System - Freeman West
- St John's Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric E Hansen MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Eric E. Hansen practice?
- Dr. Eric Hansen has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Hansen practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Pittsburg, KS.
See Pittsburg Physiatrists.