A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Johnson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Ununited Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric E Johnson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric E. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Eric Johnson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eric Johnson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Culver City, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.