A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Johnson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Ununited Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Johnson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric Johnson practice?
- Dr. Eric Johnson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eric Johnson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.