3.9

May 22nd, 2014
Dr Potts has an excellent bedside manner. He is very good at explaining the details of one's condition and treatment and spends a good amount of time w each patient during appointments.

April 2nd, 2014
Poor patient interaction
Dr. Potts was not interested in explaining anything to us. We stuck with him a yr with no result or improvements. Went to new neuro dr., he found the seizures were starting in temporal lobe and explained it to us and started him on the correct med. do not recommend Dr. Potts. Apathetic , condescending attitude.

January 15th, 2014
Dr. Potts is very thorough and a great listener. He has never made me feel like my concerns aren't important or dismissed my fears, though he does help me work through them. He never hurries through an appointment. When I was about to have my brain surgery, he stopped in at my hospital room to introduce himself as my neuro I'd be seeing afterwards. When he realized I was confused about some things my other doctors had not explained yet, he took the time to go back, look at my record, return, and explain them to me. Helping patients understand what is happening and why seems to be very important to Dr. Potts. I moved to Memphis and I kept Dr. Potts as my neuro; that's how much I like and respect him. His nurse, Sheila, is just fantastic, too. Very caring and never drops the ball. I have never called her and not gotten a quick response. I have dealt with a LOT of drs and nurses since 2011. These two are among my top 2 dr/nurse teams.