A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Eastmo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Eastmo is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eastmo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eastmo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Eastmo, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Eastmo graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Eastmo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sturgis Community Health Care Center - CAH
- Custer Community Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Stener Eastmo MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Eastmo practice?
- Dr. Eric Eastmo has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Eastmo practices Radiation Oncology near Rapid City, SD.
See Rapid City Radiologists.