A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Eberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Eberts is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Eberts, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovarian Cysts
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Pelvic Pain
- Rectal Prolapse
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Eberts graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Eberts has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center
- Theda Clark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric G Eberts MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Eric G. Eberts practice?
- Dr. Eric Eberts has 6 office locations.
Dr. Eric Eberts practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Neenah, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Appleton, WI and Oshkosh, WI.
See Neenah Obstetricians & Gynecologists.