A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Eggenberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Eggenberger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Eggenberger, DO is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Eye Movement Disorders (Ocular Motility)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Eggenberger graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Eggenberger has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eggenberger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 30 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric Eggenberger practice?
Dr. Eric Eggenberger practices Neurology near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: East Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Neurologists.