A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Eggenberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Eggenberger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Eggenberger, DO is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Eye Movement Disorders (Ocular Motility)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Eggenberger graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Eggenberger has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Eggenberger DO is a male Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Eric Eggenberger practice?
- Dr. Eric Eggenberger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Eggenberger practices Neurology near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: East Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Neurologists.