A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Ehrenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehrenberg graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ehrenberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric E Ehrenberg DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric E. Ehrenberg practice?
- Dr. Eric Ehrenberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Ehrenberg practices Family Medicine near Beaver, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Beaver Falls, PA and Wexford, PA.
See Beaver Family Physicians.