A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Ehrensing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Ehrensing is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ehrensing
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Ehrensing Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Ehrensing, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehrensing graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Ehrensing has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Rudolf Ehrensing MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eric R. Ehrensing practice?
- Dr. Eric Ehrensing has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Ehrensing practices Critical Care Medicine and Infectious Disease near Metairie, LA.
See Metairie Critical Care Practitioners and Metairie Infectious Disease Doctors.