A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Ehrensing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Ehrensing is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ehrensing
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Ehrensing Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Ehrensing, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehrensing graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Ehrensing has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Rudolf Ehrensing MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eric R. Ehrensing practice?
- Dr. Eric Ehrensing has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Ehrensing practices Critical Care Medicine and Infectious Disease near Metairie, LA.
See Metairie Critical Care Practitioners and Metairie Infectious Disease Doctors.