Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric Ehrensing
Dr. Eric Ehrensing, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Orleans, LA, with other offices in Metairie, LA and Metairie, LA. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Ehrensing is affiliated with Ochsner Hospital For Children, East Jefferson General Hospital and Ochsner Foundation Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Eric Ehrensing has the following 3 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Eric Ehrensing is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.
Dr. Robert Emmons
Hematology, Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
New Orleans, LA 0 mi24
Dr. Eleanor Daveron
New Orleans, LA 0 mi15
Dr. Carl Lavie Jr
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
New Orleans, LA 0 mi30