A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Ehrensing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Ehrensing, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehrensing graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Ehrensing has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ehrensing accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan