A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Ehrensing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Ehrensing is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Ehrensing, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehrensing graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Ehrensing has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Rudolf Ehrensing MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric R. Ehrensing practice?
- Dr. Eric Ehrensing has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Ehrensing practices Infectious Disease and Critical Care Medicine near Metairie, LA.
See Metairie Infectious Disease Doctors and Metairie Critical Care Practitioners.