A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Eichhorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Eichhorn, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Eichhorn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Eichhorn graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Eichhorn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- North Central Medical Center - West Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Joel Eichhorn MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Eichhorn practice?
- Dr. Eric Eichhorn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Eichhorn practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near McKinney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See McKinney Internists and McKinney Cardiologists.