A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Eichhorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Eichhorn, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eichhorn
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eichhorn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Eichhorn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Eichhorn graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Eichhorn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- North Central Medical Center - West Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Eichhorn MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric Eichhorn practice?
- Dr. Eric Eichhorn has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Eichhorn practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.