A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Eifler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Eifler, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Eifler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Eifler graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Eifler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Orthopedic Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Alan Eifler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric A. Eifler practice?
- Dr. Eric Eifler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Eifler practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Chandler Surgeons and Chandler Orthopedic Surgeons.