Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Very Happy Patient of Dr. Eifler show details Very Happy Patient of Dr. Eifler
by Dan on Apr 20th, 2016

I visited Dr. Eifler to diagnose some chronic knee pain I had been experiencing for about a year. His staff was very friendly. He ordered a few x-rays to be done and they were done right there on site within a few minutes. I got an MRI prior to my visit and was fearing that I had torn some more cartilage in the same knee I had surgery on for a meniscus tear when I was in high school. Dr. Eifler took the time to very thoroughly go over my MRI results in a way that was very easy to understand. He explained that there wasn't anything bad enough to need surgery and that rehab and a brace would be all I would need. It's so refreshing when a surgeon doesn't always push for surgery. Not only did he explain my current MRI but I also had a copy of images taken inside my knee during my previous surgery. He took the time to explain what the images were showing and what exactly was done in that surgery. I mentioned to my Wife on the way out that for the first time since I had my surgery in 2000 I now understand exactly what happened to my knee in the first place, where it happened, and how it was fixed. I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Eifler and would recommend him to anyone.

You are a name not a number.... show details You are a name not a number....
by Kristy Butz on Mar 28th, 2016

There are not enough words to describe the care and commitment Dr. Eifler has for his patients and their families. He is confident and sets a course. He always looks you in the eye and never rushes through your questions or concerns. He has gone above and beyond for my family more than once. Thank you making your patients a name not just a number.

by Joanna Wright-McAdams on Mar 15th, 2016

Dr. Eifler was my son's orthopedic surgeon for several procedures. He always explained the process step by step and in words and terms that we could understand. He was never to busy to answer our questions.

by Athletic Trainer on Mar 15th, 2016

Dr. Eifler has been amazing with my athletes and making them comfortable with their diagnosis. He takes the time to talk with them and answer any questions they have. He truly cares about his patients and their understanding.

Outstanding care from this doctor show details Outstanding care from this doctor
Mar 1st, 2016

Extremely professional and courteous! Spent time explaining the diagnosis and treatment. Would definitely recommend.

by Doug on Feb 15th, 2016

He was an excellent doctor and I would highly recommend him and his staff.

by Carol Ann Spector on Dec 23rd, 2015

I found him to be direct, to the point planned procedure, did procedure, then followed up with pictures of explanation of procedure. Very satisfied with procedure.

Highest of Recommendations show details Highest of Recommendations
by Terry Farrell on Nov 25th, 2015

In May of 2015, I was in an accident that severely damaged my right shoulder at age 53. I was unable to lift my right arm and perform my work duties. Within two weeks after my initial appointment with Dr. Eifler, he performed my surgery and repaired two badly torn tendons. Five months later, I am back hitting golf balls. Dr. Eifler and his medical staff were honest, forthcoming and most importantly supportive during the entire process. Thank you Dr. Eifler and Melanie for getting my life back on track.

Should Surgery show details Should Surgery
by Ed Coyoli on Sep 24th, 2015

During my 69 years on this planet, I've had 8 operations. This included 2 knee operations and most recently, my shoulder. My experience with Dr. Eifler was the best if can recall. I arrived at the hospital at 6:00 am, prepped and ready to operate by 8:00 am. The next time I awoke was around 10:15 am. My wife was surprises to see me so soon and pleased with my spirits and ready to go home. This was the best experience in my entire 69 year history of surgeries. Many thanks to Dr. Eifler for his courtesy and professionalism

by anne Smith on Sep 23rd, 2015

Dr Eifler is the best. Never have to wait, always treat you like your his only patient there. Melody is his associate. She is so awesome.. Always smiling and always more than helpful.. Anyone who has gone to a Dr understands how important it is they have a pleasant assistant. she is beyond that.and Marabelle ( not sure of spelling) at desk is so sweet.. Always smiling. I wish I had found this Dr years ago..

Aug 29th, 2015

He has treated both my sons for wrist fractures. What I like best is that even though I am a physician he concentrated on my sons and my wife to explain what was going on and what he needed to do. Excellent bedside manner (even before he realized who I was), technically very good. I sent many patients to him when he was in Denton, TX.

Not a happy camper show details Not a happy camper
Jun 5th, 2015

I was there thinking I was going to see the doctor but saw the nurse instead. When I asked if the doctor was available I was given the run around.

Doctor's Response

I apologize for this patient's experience at our office. I am not sure this patient came to our office or is reviewing the correct doctor because if you schedule an appointment, you will see me (the doctor) every time. If you just show up to the office without an appointment, I may be in surgery and my staff will set up an appointment to see me during my clinic schedule. I wish they would have left contact information so we could call them to clarify the issue.

Smart, detailed and caring! show details Smart, detailed and caring!
by Debbie on Apr 29th, 2015

I saw Dr. Eifler for a torn meniscus. He did an excellent job of explaining the details of the tear and how he would perform the surgery. He called me at home the night of surgery to see how I was feeling. I appreciated the phone call and I've never had a doctor call me at home like that...he really cares about his patients! His bedside manner during my follow-up is always very good but more importantly, he really knows his stuff.

Mincus show details Mincus
Dec 23rd, 2014

Dr. Eifler was accurate in Diagnosis and was responsive with questions I had with post op.

Dr Eifler show details Dr Eifler
by Laura on Dec 17th, 2014

I am so thankful for Dr Eifler and his patients when I was hurting so bad with my RCT. He did not decide to jump onto surgery. His knowledge of physical therapy was the first time I have been told this might help me live with my 15 yr old RCT. Compassion is a plus for him. He is a wonderful addition to this orthopedic specialists. Great doctor!!

Excellent Results show details Excellent Results
Sep 14th, 2014

Dr. Eifler did a great job of treating my knee. He was very thorough in his diagnosis of my issue as well as what to expect during and after my procedure. His proactive approach to rehab has allowed me to recover quickly and return to my normal activity level. His compassion for his patients helped ease my anxiety of having surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Eifler to anyone. Great doctor, great experience, great results!

very good Doctor show details very good Doctor
by Jesus V. Villarreal on Jul 29th, 2014

did what he said he would do ,,,, fix me and had me walking the same day ,,,, with same pain ,,, but it work ( did my knees )

by Eddie Ary on May 25th, 2014

The dr. Did a great job. I was back to work in 11 days after rotator repair.

Broken leg show details Broken leg
by Charles Butler on May 21st, 2014

I tore my knee up and broke both bones under my knee. Doc got me working and roping again. Took the upmost concern with me when we met and treated me like an allstar. If i ever need help again and hope I dont, i will call Dr Eifler

by Awilda Delvalle on May 16th, 2014

I fractured my left femur and was taken to the hospital. Dr. Eifler performed the surgery. I met him before surgery and was very impressed and pleased with him. He was very nice and explained eveything in great detail, despite all of my questions. He had a great bedside manner and made me feel very comfortable and at ease before surgery. I also spoke to him after surgery and he was just as great. I was also very impressed with his physician's asistant. I was seen by Tyler at the hospital and he also had a great bedside manner; he was very easy to talk to and professional, in addition to being very knowledgeable. I have also been seen at the office by both Dr. Eifler and Tyler and had equally great experiences. The office staff were very also nice and professional. Check in was quick and there was hardly any wait, in both the waiting room and once I was taken to the back to be seen. I couldn't have asked for better care and service. Perfect...All the way around!!!

ACL MCL PCL Surgery show details ACL MCL PCL Surgery
by Jacob Markwardt on May 13th, 2014

Dr. Eifler is the best doctor I've been too. I came to his office he knew that I tore my ACL MCL and PCL, he scesuled me for and MRI. 2 weeks after seeing him the first time I had knee reconstructive surgery. I have no complaints with him. He got me in and out and back on the to my every day life. My knee is better than ever. I would recommend him to any one. 3 months out of surgery I was able to walk again and now being 6 months out I'm able to lift again. Eifler made my knee injury almost pain free. Amazing doctor.

by richard kaiser on May 13th, 2014

In the past four and a half years I have had three surgeries performed by Dr Eric Eifler. One was a total knee replacement, two were carpal tunnel. The results of all three have been excellent. I read a review by a disgruntled parent who thought that all the Ortho office wanted to do was get patients into surgery. I couldn't disagree more. For my knee, I initially went to a different office that took one look at me and wanted to schedule immediate surgery. Dr Eifler preferred to try other options before doing the invasive procedure. I would highly recommend Eric Eifler to anyone. His staff and team have always been courteous, helpful, and caring. In my opinion, he is an excellent surgeon and a fine person with a great sense of humor.

administrative asst. and patient show details administrative asst. and patient
by Shelley LeRoy on Apr 22nd, 2014

Dr. Eifler is fantastic. I have had problems with my left knee since Dec. 1,2013. My former ortho doctor just kept prescribing pain pills and did not try and find out what was causing the terrible pain. My daughter, who works as a nurse for a home health agency, recommended Dr. Eifler. Went to see him-he told me to get MRI, but even before those results were in , gave his opinion of what was wrong with me describing the pain. Had MRI done- went back and he had pin pointed the problem exactly. Six days ago, he operated on my minecus. I am improving every day. So glad I am going to be pain free. He is great and I will recommend him to anyone that needs to see an orthopedic doctor. Thank you Dr. Eifler

by Lyn Davis on Feb 23rd, 2014

I can't say enough about Dr. Eifler. I went to him regarding pain in my knee, he tried several options before resorting to surgery. Once we determined that surgery was necessary, it was painless, extremely easy and with very quick recovery time. I would highly recommend Dr. Eifler to anyone.

Dr. Eifler is the best!! show details Dr. Eifler is the best!!
by Lindsye F on Feb 20th, 2014

I have had to get three knee surgeries in the past three years, and Eifler did all of them. He really cares about his patients, and knows what he's talking about. Both my twin and younger sister have gone to him for knee injuries. He operated on my twin two times for ACL reconstruction, and a meniscus tear. As you can tell my family doesn't have the best luck with our knees, but if there is ever anything wrong he is the one we go to. I recommend him to anyone who needs to see an orthopedic.

Incredibly Thankful show details Incredibly Thankful
by Petra D. on Feb 17th, 2014

Im incredibly thankful for the care and treatment I received from Dr. Eilfer,Tyler and his entire staff. I saw Dr. Eifler for a shoulder injury I had tried to put off for several months because I didn't want the down time of surgery and recovery. I got to where I didn't have an option, it had gotten to where I could no longer do activities with my children. So, I finally went in very apprehensive of of the entire process. After my first appt I felt so much better. Dr. Eifler and his team put a plan in place and everything that was discussed with me in that plan was seen through to the fullest extent. I had surgery to repair my labrum and couldn't be more pleased with my outcome. I have returned to all my activities, have no pain, and Dr.Eifler and his staff where accessible if I had any questions or concerns during my recovery. Dr. Eilfer always made me feel like I was the only patient there and I never felt rushed or "hurried" while at his office for my appointments. Im incredibly thankful to him and his entire staff. I would highly recommend Dr. Eifler to anyone who was in need of orthopedic care.

Satified patient show details Satified patient
by Debbie Merritt on Feb 6th, 2014

I was fortunate to find Dr. Eric Eifler. I had been going to another ortho , being treated with right knee pain I had been experiencing for about 4 months, without success. I couldn't get anyone in this office to listen to me. It was if I was a "cookie cutter" patient. By that I mean: Age, 53, Occupation, Registered nurse/ 12 hour shifts on your feet, Weight, could stand to use a few pounds, and having knee pain. So therefore, you have arthritis. Just like everyone else in this age group, occupation and weight class. Finally, I did some digging of my own and found Dr. Eifler. I hand delivered my records and film to his office and waited patiently for the phone call for my first appointment. X-rays were taken and MRI ordered, (this is something new), and we were on our way. Diagnosis within a week, out patient surgical repair the following week, and now in Physical Therapy and feeling great. I went in for my 2 week check up today, and I had to tell Dr. Eifler how much it meant to me that he just listened to me. So many doctors just assume WE all have the same problem or injury, and treat us the same. I am so lucky to have such a caring individual take care of me. I recommend Dr. Eric Eifler to anyone looking for an orthopedic excepting exceptional care. You'll find it in his office.

by Brenda F. on Sep 16th, 2013

I have been going to Dr Eifler for many years and he has operated on me 4 different times over many years . He's so easy to talk to and he listens . I have always been treated with respect and compassion !! He will be my Dr in his field forever.

Apr 12th, 2013

Dr. Eifler has both arthroscopically cleaned out one of my knees and re-attached my arm to my shoulder when I fell and broke it off...separate incidents in 2006 and 2010. I have no trouble at all with either repair and use them both just like normal body parts. He is skilled, efficient, compassionate, a good listener, well-organized and I would trust him to perform any procedure in his field on my body.

Jun 7th, 2011

I would also like to recommend Dr. Eifler to anyone considering an orthopedic surgeon. I just had my 3 month check up from having a total hip replacement. I could not ask for anymore happiness with my surgery and results than what I have. After being told by two other surgeons that I was crazy -- that nothing was wrong with my leg -- I found Dr. Eifler who diagnosed that I had suffered from a congenital dislocated hip since birth. Dr. Eifler worked with me on pain management therapy options for just over a year with surgery as my last resort with me being only 40 years old. Dr. Eifler has always taken his time with me and my family - explaining about the injury, how involved the surgery would be and that there is of course the possibility that in another 15-25 years I will need another replacement depending on the wear and tear on the implant. Dr. Eifler is an absolute blessing. He has given me a completely new lease on life. I NEVER knew before now how good it could feel to walk without any pain.

Feb 13th, 2011

Knee is feeling great, thanks Dr.E!

Jan 4th, 2009

Dr. Eifler is a very conscientious doctor and meticulous surgeon. He has treated several family members and is an excellent orthopedic surgeon.