Dr. Eric Eifler MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 38 reviews

January 13th, 2017
Excellent Orthopedic Surgeon!
I was extremely impressed with the efficiency of scheduling my appointment which led to an MRI and eventual surgery. I needed to get my surgery in before year end due to insurance deductibles. He was pretty booked but got me in to meet the year end request. Although I had a knee scope, my pain post-op was minimal compared to past surgeries. He is professional, takes time to answer questions and gives you all options for your situation. I am leaving Arizona shortly but would consider flying back to have Dr. Eifler continue to treat my orthopedic issues in the future. His office staff are wonderful as well.

October 27th, 2016
Super Doc!!!!
I couldn't have chosen a better doctor! In addition to being a very talented surgeon, Dr. Eifler is a kind and caring individual with an excellent bedside manner. As a retired RN, I've seen it all, and I would wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Eifler to anyone with an orthopedic injury. HE'S SIMPLY THE BEST!!!!

October 17th, 2016
Mr.
I would highly recommend this doctor. My knee surgery was handled with the upmost professional manner. In and out, right into physical therapy and back on the road with no pain. Awesome experience. My neighbor needs shoulder work, I will recommend Eric.👍

September 27th, 2016
Pain for 2 years
I have had shoulder pain for 2 years. I have failed with conservative treatment like PT and anti inflammatory meds. I went to Dr. Eifler and he was able to diagnose me and treat me within 10 minutes. I was very impressed with his knowledge and bedside manner.

July 5th, 2016
I was really impressed with Dr. Eifler. I had a total knee replacement and it went way better than I expected!

May 23rd, 2016
I only went to Dr. Eiffler's Chandler office, and making the appointments, speaking with the front desk staff, etc. was all very easy and I never had to wait too long. I would recommend preparing a list of questions for Dr. Eiffler, if you have any, so that all of your concerns are addressed. Overall, Dr. Eiffler is very professional and helpful, and seems to care a lot about his patients. Would definitely recommend Dr. Eiffler and his staff.

April 20th, 2016
Very Happy Patient of Dr. Eifler
I visited Dr. Eifler to diagnose some chronic knee pain I had been experiencing for about a year. His staff was very friendly. He ordered a few x-rays to be done and they were done right there on site within a few minutes. I got an MRI prior to my visit and was fearing that I had torn some more cartilage in the same knee I had surgery on for a meniscus tear when I was in high school. Dr. Eifler took the time to very thoroughly go over my MRI results in a way that was very easy to understand. He explained that there wasn't anything bad enough to need surgery and that rehab and a brace would be all I would need. It's so refreshing when a surgeon doesn't always push for surgery. Not only did he explain my current MRI but I also had a copy of images taken inside my knee during my previous surgery. He took the time to explain what the images were showing and what exactly was done in that surgery. I mentioned to my Wife on the way out that for the first time since I had my surgery in 2000 I now understand exactly what happened to my knee in the first place, where it happened, and how it was fixed. I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Eifler and would recommend him to anyone.

March 28th, 2016
You are a name not a number....
There are not enough words to describe the care and commitment Dr. Eifler has for his patients and their families. He is confident and sets a course. He always looks you in the eye and never rushes through your questions or concerns. He has gone above and beyond for my family more than once. Thank you making your patients a name not just a number.

March 15th, 2016
Dr. Eifler was my son's orthopedic surgeon for several procedures. He always explained the process step by step and in words and terms that we could understand. He was never to busy to answer our questions.

March 15th, 2016
Dr. Eifler has been amazing with my athletes and making them comfortable with their diagnosis. He takes the time to talk with them and answer any questions they have. He truly cares about his patients and their understanding.

March 1st, 2016
Outstanding care from this doctor
Extremely professional and courteous! Spent time explaining the diagnosis and treatment. Would definitely recommend.

February 15th, 2016
He was an excellent doctor and I would highly recommend him and his staff.