Dr. Eric Eifler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Eifler?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Eric Eifler?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 19th, 2017

He was very rude made my mother leave with my children( who were behaving at the time) will never go there again and will not recommend to anyone.

July 11th, 2017

Awesome!

He explained all my options thoroughly. Was very nice and Helpful.

May 24th, 2017

Highly Recommended!!

Great experience and very much recommend Dr. Eifler.

April 13th, 2017

If you want the best knee surgeon around ... pick Dr. Eifler!!

I am 86 and had an excellent outcome!! Dr. Eifler took the time to explain everything....he never rushed through an appointment and he always looked me straight in the eyes and answered every question i had. I did everything he told me to do and i am walking great now!! Never pain over 2!! Great Doctor!! He is trustworthy and honest !! I would highly recommend Dr. Eifler!!

March 25th, 2017

If you want an excellent knee doctor pick Dr. Eric Eifler!!! He only does knees and shoulders. I found him on the internet and he had excellent reviews. The first time I saw him I liked him right away. When he talks to you he zeros in and looks you straight in the eyes. I am 86 and got a total knee replacement. I did everything he told me to do and I had a great outcome. I had very little pain. He is straight forward, excellent surgeon, honest, trust worthy , confident and you will feel at ease the first time you meet him. If you need a knee replacement why don't you give Dr Eifler a try. By the way his staff is great!!

March 8th, 2017

Dr. Eifler should wear a cape to work instead of a lab coat, he is a real-life hero! I have had chronic knee pain for 10+ years. The last 12 months have been very tough, I could hardly walk and I was not sleeping due to the pain. Dr. Eifler & his staff are amazing & very caring. He performed surgery to repair a meniscal tear & damage from arthritis. For the first time in a long time, I can sleep/exercise without pain. Thank you, Dr. Eifler! Dr. Eifler should wear a cape to work instead of a lab coat, he is a real-life hero!

January 13th, 2017

Excellent Orthopedic Surgeon!

I was extremely impressed with the efficiency of scheduling my appointment which led to an MRI and eventual surgery. I needed to get my surgery in before year end due to insurance deductibles. He was pretty booked but got me in to meet the year end request. Although I had a knee scope, my pain post-op was minimal compared to past surgeries. He is professional, takes time to answer questions and gives you all options for your situation. I am leaving Arizona shortly but would consider flying back to have Dr. Eifler continue to treat my orthopedic issues in the future. His office staff are wonderful as well.

October 27th, 2016

Super Doc!!!!

I couldn't have chosen a better doctor! In addition to being a very talented surgeon, Dr. Eifler is a kind and caring individual with an excellent bedside manner. As a retired RN, I've seen it all, and I would wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Eifler to anyone with an orthopedic injury. HE'S SIMPLY THE BEST!!!!

October 17th, 2016

Mr.

I would highly recommend this doctor. My knee surgery was handled with the upmost professional manner. In and out, right into physical therapy and back on the road with no pain. Awesome experience. My neighbor needs shoulder work, I will recommend Eric.👍

September 27th, 2016

Pain for 2 years

I have had shoulder pain for 2 years. I have failed with conservative treatment like PT and anti inflammatory meds. I went to Dr. Eifler and he was able to diagnose me and treat me within 10 minutes. I was very impressed with his knowledge and bedside manner.

July 5th, 2016

I was really impressed with Dr. Eifler. I had a total knee replacement and it went way better than I expected!

May 24th, 2016

I only went to Dr. Eiffler's Chandler office, and making the appointments, speaking with the front desk staff, etc. was all very easy and I never had to wait too long. I would recommend preparing a list of questions for Dr. Eiffler, if you have any, so that all of your concerns are addressed. Overall, Dr. Eiffler is very professional and helpful, and seems to care a lot about his patients. Would definitely recommend Dr. Eiffler and his staff.