A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Eisenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Eisenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenberg graduated from New York University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenberg has 12 hospital affiliations:
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
- Cambridge Health Alliance : Whidden
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eisenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric W. Eisenberg practice?
Dr. Eric Eisenberg practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and General Practice near Medford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Somerville, MA and Cambridge, MA.
See Medford Internists, Medford Nephrologists, and Medford General Practitioners.