A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Eisenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Eisenberg is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Eisenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenberg graduated from New York University.
Dr. Eisenberg has 12 hospital affiliations:
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
- Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eisenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans