A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Eisenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Eisenberg is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Eisenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenberg graduated from New York University.
Dr. Eisenberg has 12 hospital affiliations:
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
- Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric W Eisenberg MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric W. Eisenberg practice?
- Dr. Eric Eisenberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Eisenberg practices Internal Medicine near Medford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Somerville, MA and Cambridge, MA.
See Medford Internists.