A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Eisenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Eisenberg is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eisenberg
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eisenberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Diabetic Macular Edema
Type 2 Diabetes
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Eisenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisenberg graduated from New York University.
Dr. Eisenberg has 12 hospital affiliations:
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
- Hallmark Health System/Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric W Eisenberg MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric W. Eisenberg practice?
- Dr. Eric Eisenberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Eisenberg practices Internal Medicine near Medford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Somerville, MA.
See Medford Internists.