Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric Eisner
Dr. Eric Eisner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hollywood, FL. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery, Pediatric Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Eisner is affiliated with Memorial Regional Hospital, Memorial Hospital West and Memorial Hospital Miramar. Dr. Eisner has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Eric Eisner has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Eric Eisner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hollywood, FL.
Dr. Heather Spader
Neurological Surgery, General Surgery
Hollywood, FL 0 mi10
Dr. Daniel Chan
Trauma Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Hollywood, FL 0 mi10
Dr. Jill Whitehouse
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Hollywood, FL 0 mi