- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Eleff is Excellent. Dr. Eleff has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Eleff, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Anterior Segment Surgery and Retina Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Eleff graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.More Education & Awards
Dr. Eleff has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Hospital
- St Vincent Charity Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eleff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Eric Eleff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Eleff practice?
Dr. Eric Eleff practices Ophthalmology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beachwood, OH.
See Cleveland Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Erick Eleff, Dr. Erik Eleff, Dr. Erich Eleff