A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Elgin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Elgin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elgin
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Elgin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Elgin, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Elgin graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Elgin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric E Elgin FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric E. Elgin practice?
- Dr. Eric Elgin has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Elgin practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Reading, PA.
See Reading Cardiologists.