A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Elgin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Elgin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elgin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Elgin, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Elgin graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Elgin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric E Elgin FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric E. Elgin practice?
- Dr. Eric Elgin has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Elgin practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Reading, PA.
See Reading Cardiologists.