Learn more about Dr. Eric Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Ellis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Ellis, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ellis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Parkridge Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ellis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric R. Ellis practice?
Dr. Eric Ellis practices Radiation Oncology near Chattanooga, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Hixson, TN.
See Chattanooga Radiation Oncologists.