A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Elwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Elwood is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Elwood, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Heart Transplantation
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Vascular Malformations
Education & Awards
Dr. Elwood graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Elwood has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Pekin Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric T Elwood MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric T. Elwood practice?
- Dr. Eric Elwood has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Elwood practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Plastic Surgeons and Peoria Surgeons.