Dr. Eric Enberg MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Duluth, MN

2.2

April 6th, 2017
Absolutely no communication skills
In my opinion, this doctor does not bother to read anyone's medical file. He prescribes the cheapest and worst medications possible with no regard for his patients health. He is also self-centered and arrogant. He causes more problems than he fixes.

February 5th, 2010
Poor, poor, poor bedside manner
I would like to say that I feel this doctor seemed very aloof and preoccupied during my exam. I don't feel he did a thorough exam and as a matter of fact, some things he did not examine at all. I was to get immunizations, but did not get them and was completely overlooked. This doctor called me when I was ill and told me that I did not care about my health, but yet he has never asked to see me for any followup. He has blamed me for having "too many problems" and that his phone call to me was taking away from his time to do his "dictation, would make him late for dinner or to have dinner with his wife, and he would not be able to see his kids." I have not had anything resolved healthwise since I have seen him and remain with all my health issues. He wants you in and out of the office. He is more of a one-problem, quick-fix, family practice doctor. If you have multiple issues or expect to solve anything, I would not recommend seeing this doctor.