A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Endean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Endean is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Endean
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Endean Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Endean, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Endean graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Endean has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
- Berea Hospital Chi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Endean MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric Endean practice?
- Dr. Eric Endean has 5 office locations.
Dr. Eric Endean practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Frankfort, KY.
See Lexington Surgeons.