A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Endean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Endean is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Endean, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Endean graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Endean has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
- Berea Hospital Chi
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Endean accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric D. Endean practice?
Dr. Eric Endean practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Hazard, KY.
See Lexington Surgeons.